The Company Ortus – Medical Systems has been working on the Ural market of medical equipment since 1994 and is one of the most qualified and rapidly developing institutions. The Company’s geographic reach covers the regions of the Urals, including Sverdlovsk, Tyumen, Chelyabinsk, Perm, Kurgan and Orenburg Regions, Yamalo-Nenets and Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Districts and Bashkortostan. Quoren Holding cooperates with a majority of medical and preventive treatment institutions (MPTI), as well as with municipal and regional healthcare departments.
Areas of Work:
- Supply of a wide range of medical equipment, consumables and technologies; Complex MPTI outfitting on a turnkey basis;
- Development of MPTI projects – elaboration of all the sections and stages of MPTI projects (architecture, technology) for the construction of MPTI, starting from scratch, or for reconstruction of the institution, operating rooms, hospitals, etc., of any complexity;
- Installation and commissioning of medical equipment;
- Technical service;
- Clinical training and information support.
Ortus – Medical Systems is one of the first companies who entered the regional market with a professional offering of medical technologies and equipment. The Company provides the customers with full counseling, system of users training, assistance in the selection of advanced technical solutions in the sphere of medical equipment and technology, development and implementation of complex programs for MPTI outfitting on a turnkey basis, and also it guarantees strict timelines for the delivery of the equipment. The Company can grant to big customers the right to pay by installments for two years.
Ortus – Medical Systems is known in Russia as one of leading medical companies in the region which specializes in the development and implementation of complex projects for MPTI outfitting. For its further development and for the maintenance of its market positions, the Company is constantly developing and improving its organizational structure, as well as adopting new management technologies.
Quorus MS-service includes the biggest in the region Certified Service Center and Construction Department, which, on the basis of a flexible system of service contracts, together provide a high level of warranty and after-warranty support for hundreds of units of complicated medical equipment in the Ural region within the shortest possible terms, and which perform arrangement and installation of medical objects on a turnkey basis.
Special Features of Ortus-MS:
- Specialists of our Company include qualified physicians, experienced engineers, who are able to solve a wide range of different tasks, responsible managers and customers' support specialists, who know their work very well and who are ready to immediately respond to the customer's wishes.
- We pay much attention to the development of service structures and extending of a range of equipment which can be serviced on site.
- We see our future development in the improvement of the quality and increase in the quantity of our services in the sphere of systemic integration of MPTI departments. Such integration, in our opinion, involves the unity of a clinical basis, technical outfitting and information support.
- We are oriented to long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation with our customers.
Within the framework of complex projects Ortus-MS supplies and integrates at objects the following:
- medical equipment
- specialized medical furniture and furniture for general hospital use
- medical appliances
- power supply system and structured cabling systems
- systems of MPTI automation
- security and fire protection systems
- air conditioning and ventilation systems
- communications and telecommunications systems
- medical gas and central vacuum systems
A Polyclinic in Botanichesky Microdistrict of Yekaterinburg City
The object was brought into operation in July, 2008
A Maternity Home at the City Clinical Hospital No. 40, Yekaterinburg city, for 90 inpatient seats
The object was brought into operation in March, 2011
A Maternity Home for the Medical Unit No. 32 in Zarechny town for 20 inpatient seats